We are an IT organisation (European & Mediterranean area) which supports 15 Arval subsidiaries with approximately 2,000 users. With a team of some 60 immediate colleagues, we are located in the office of Arval Netherlands (one of our 15 Arval countries) in Houten. Our platform and applications, developed in-house, ensure that IT has both a significant influence on the company objectives and a great contribution to plans for the future.
We are part of Arval One IT Corporate, based in Paris, where Arval’s headquarters are also located. Arval, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, is the largest car leasing company in Europe and has a total of 29 offices worldwide.
Working at Arval means working at a top international level in a pleasant working environment where there is attention for the individual employee. A work environment in which your opinion counts, where there is attention for you as a person, and you are well taken care of on all fronts.
The IT Risk Officer’s main mission is to design and ensure the implementation of a risk management system for the HIPPOS platform in conformity with the IT Risk management policy. He intervenes within either the Arval One IT teams, or Arval Businesses. This position is based mainly in the Netherlands including cross-border business travels (mainly in Europe).
As part of his defined missions, the IT Risk Officer is responsible for all or part of the following activities:
- Manage IT risk cover systems
- Contribute to the monitoring and management of non-conformities related to Risk IT
- Ensure the proper management of operational risks and remediation plans
- Participate in the communication, training and / or awareness program Risk IT
- Participate in the monitoring of the IT risk management system in the entity
- Assist and advise operational
- Produce reporting, risk measures and related management information
- Accompany projects in compliance with Risk IT solutions
- Assist in the implementation of IT Risk requirements in the context of entity projects and IT system developments
Participate in the dissemination of the IT and Cyber Risk culture.
You are accustomed to working independently, possess strong analytical and creative abilities, and feel at home in a dynamic international environment which works according to the Agile / Scrum methodology. You do not let resistance and complexity stop you from achieving objectives. The location of this position is Houten (the Netherlands), although you are prepared to travel occasionally to the various Arval subsidiaries.
- Good knowledge of IT organizations and professions,
- Risk management and analysis methods IT Risk & Cyber (e.g. ISO 27001, EBIOS, NIST, SANS)
- Knowledge of Cyber Resilience, IT continuity and business continuity
- GRC Tool – e.g. Archer / Service Now
- HBO+ intellectual and professional level
- 3-5 years of experience
- Above-average interest in technology and information security
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a discussion partner for IT and business
- Multilingual abilities, including at least English and Dutch
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Analytical ability
- Ability to deliver / results driven
What are we offering you?
You work together with enthusiastic colleagues with whom you can also relax during drinks, (sporting) activities and parties. We also offer you:
- a premium-free pension
- annual performance-dependent bonus
- company vehicle.
If you have any questions please contact us at 030-6024444.
Does the position description interest you and do you recognise yourself in the above mentioned points? Then we would like to have you on our team! Fill in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter in English and aply now!
Arval is opgericht in 1989 en is een volle dochteronderneming van BNP Paribas. Arval is gespecialiseerd in autoleasing met een compleet dienstenpakket. Zij biedt haar klanten –grote internationale ondernemingen, het MKB en zelfstandig professionals– oplossingen op maat, die de mobiliteit van hun werknemers bevorderen en klanten alle risico's van wagenparkbeheer uit handen nemen. Ook biedt Arval private lease aan voor consumenten. Deskundig advies en kwaliteit van dienstverlening, die de basis vormen van de beloftes die Arval aan haar klanten deed, worden geleverd in 29 landen door meer dan 6.500 medewerkers. Het totale wereldwijde wagenpark van Arval omvat 1.103.835 voertuigen (februari 2018). Arval is een van de oprichters van de Element-Arval Global Alliance, de langst bestaande strategische alliantie in de markt op het gebied van wagenparkbeheer en wereldleider met 3 miljoen voertuigen in 50 landen. Binnen BNP Paribas, behoort Arval tot de kernactiviteiten van Retail Banking. Lees hier meer over Arval internationaal.